Wednesday, November 3, 2010

If it's not too late for coffee, I'll be at your place at ten...

Sometimes I wonder if my dad wishes he lived alone.  I think he would get really lonely, but I think he would enjoy not being nagged at.  But really, some of it he brings on himself.  I understand the, "Don't put anymore on my plate right now," sentiment, but communication is key.  Today he said, "Good, she doesn't work today."  I haven't worked on Wednesdays since last school year.  His memory is going.  It's heartbreaking.

In other news, I took my Spanish proficiency and I think I failed.  I have come to be daydreaming all the time about Honduras.  Dreams of exotic animals...beautiful beaches...fluency in Spanish...floating markets...my heart is in Honduras.  I want a cloud forest.

It's upsetting how a ghetto black man without an intelligent sentence can get more respect in college than a well thought out argument of a Republican Christian.  But we took back the House, so SUCK IT.  I miss my high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment