Monday, November 15, 2010

Just breathe...

I'm frustrated and bored.
I'm ready for something incredible.  I need something extraordinary.
Thanksgiving in Florida will be fun.  Maybe.
I hate hypocrisy.  And I will get a heavy dose of it on the way home.
No one will admit it, but we hate each other when we're together.
Mom is a different person.
Dad acts like an idiot.
She has no regard for their feelings.
It's awful.  She doesn't get that we are awful together.
It's clear, we don't get along as a family.
Why can't that be accepted?
It doesn't help to try to force it and then get mad.  Idiotic.
I am taking a bath and drinking a wine cooler tonight.  I have four huge projects due right before I leave.  I am beyond angry right now.  It's asinine.  I am sick of people constantly requiring things of me.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!
I manage to not be helpless.
I miss having friends.  I miss my school.  I wish my cat was healthier.
But I have so much to be thankful for.  My life is full and rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment