Thursday, November 11, 2010

When I see your smile...

Last day with the kindergateners.  Darling ones.  They wrote me good bye notes.
I have this new addiction to online shopping.  It's a problem.  I spend so much time on Ebay, and I feel so guilty.
I dropped my education program.  I feel glad.  I love how I am so supported by my teachers, but it's still hollow.  I miss my high school teachers so much.  I'm hungry for chapel.

Mom nags, Dad yells.  It's all it ever is anymore.
"I think I'm just going to fly home instead of drive back with you guys." 
He said it in such a calculated manner.  Like there was nothing wrong with it.  He'd rather fly back before Thanksgiving, be here alone for the holidays, then drive back with us. 
I see both sides.  But I can't seem to find the dad that I knew.

That took me to Key West.
That took me driving.
That took me camping.
That pushed the tree off of me.
That hugged me when I found out my ACT score.

Not sure where he went.

No comments:

Post a Comment