Thursday, November 25, 2010

Forgiveness..

It has not been a good vacation.  At all.  It's been stressful and annoying.  The weather has been gorgeous though.  Between the constant bitching and fighting, I quite frankly, have forgotten what I'm thankful for.  Really.  My family hates each other.  So I am thankful that half of them are flying back.  I don't really have anything to look forward to for school, except exams, so I'm thankful that break is soon.  I'm thankful that I have a home and a good Christmas coming. I'm thankful that I don't work Sunday.
On another note- I AM NOT A WHORE.  People got this idea in their heads that I was some slut after this guy tried to force me to have sex and full around with him.  It was my fault because I made myself available to him.  So now it's a common thought that I am a dirty skank.  Which is just wonderfully untrue.  In fact, I have only sucked three cocks in my life.  I have had sex with ONE person and I have only been eaten out twice, and even then it was like for less than ten seconds each time.  I don't enjoy it.  I am clean and on birth control.  I have been faithful to my "partner" every time, and for the past year and a half I have had one boyfriend.  We full around maybe once a month.  I feel bad for him, but like a retard, I chose to live at home.
So now I need to find a new college.  A place to live.  And most likely a new job.
I am swiftly sinking into despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment