Friday, November 19, 2010

Don't worry now...

Waiting in the air port for the second flight of my life.  I am really excited.  I like being here.  It's interesting.  I want to learn these people's stories, their interests, their thoughts.  Mom and dad are talking on the phone.  Chelsea and I are screaming at each other.  Dad just hung up on mom.  That's about right.  A fun family vacation!!  Awesome.  It's full of hatred and yelling.  Wonderful.  I was so excited for this trip.  Such a party.  I could list the insults hurled at me in the last 24 hours.  But I won't. I don't want to harbor them.  My heart is in the air.  I need to know right now that someone in my family loves me.  Someone.  Anyone?
All my big projects are over except for one.  I would say they went fairly well.  The Spanish speech today was amusing.  Honestly, I'm very tired.  I wish to sleep. Espero que dormir.  We've been here since 4:30.  We still have twenty minutes left until we can board.  Everyone, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment