Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's been a long two years...

Dad got a contract job.  Unfortunately, it's not helping us out at all.  His disease came back, so really it's terrible for him.  And for the rest of us, which is selfish, it's not any better.  They won't talk to me about money or expenses or the amount of revenue we'd need to continue our lifestyle.  But I still worry about it.  I worry about mom most.  She has trouble walking, I feel bad when I don't do things for her.  Dad though, he's always been strong.  It just annoyed me when he'd ask me to do simple things for him. "Laziness," I thought.  I think I was wrong.  Really, it was the disease kicking back in.  Somehow, even in his present condition, it still annoys me though.  Which is awful.  I hate seeing him so weak.  He pushed a tree off me when it was breaking my neck.  The dad I know is Superman.  No way his 6' 4", 350lb body isn't capable of everything.  This winter we'll have lots of fires.  "You'll have to help him move the wood, Hannah," mom said.  Yeah, like that's my responsibility.  After this week, I offered to do it all.  I don't want dad even out there trying to do it.  He'll get angry, and tell us to shut up.  But really, he just needs to stay in his chair and relax.
Still have lots of homework left...but I've been hitting it pretty hard.
New TV show tonight.  Whoo hoo!
Spanish speech on Coco Chanel?
I've got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment