Saturday, January 1, 2011

With your eyes closed...

I feel heartbroken.  Rather I feel like my heart is poisoned.  No guy has ever hurt me as bad as my parents do, and believe me, that's saying something.  I'd rather go back to that time when I was 15 and a guy who trying to take advantage of me than deal with this toxic waste that comes out of the mouth of my parents.  She just asked what I was doing.  I said I was blogging.  "Can I read it?"  she asks.  It's sweet.  But this is the only place I can bitch.  I got yelled at today for going in my own room where my boyfriend was sleeping to go get ready for church.  It was like I told her I was becoming a stripper.  Omg.  I do the exact same thing every weekend.  Go in my room, door open, do my make up.  It's not like we're having sex.  So that was this morning- a big huge fight.  Happy New Year.  Now we're all sitting in the family room watching football.  Chelsea's PMSing.  Shocker.  "Christian, give Chels the bed tonight." 
"She got it last night."
"Well, Chelsea, I'm just going to say this.  I don't care what goes on in that room, I just don't want to know about it.  Just don't have sex in this house."
I feel betrayed.  And I feel like my spiritual life is starving.  I have no real direction.

Diet starts Tuesday.



Bring.  It.  On.

No comments:

Post a Comment